How does someone become a Muslim
How does someone become a Muslim?
Simply by saying ‘there is no god apart from God, and Muhammad is the Messenger
of God.’ By this declaration the believer announces his or her faith in all God’s
messengers, and the scriptures they brought.
- WHAT IS ISLAM?
- WHO ARE THE MUSLIMS?
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE?
- WHAT DOES ‘ISLAM’ MEAN?
- WHY DOES ISLAM OFTEN SEEM STRANGE?
- DO ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE DIFFERENT ORIGINS?
- WHAT IS THE KA’ABAH?
- WHO IS MUHAMMAD?
- HOW DID MUHAMMAD BECOME A PROPHET AND A MESSENGER OF GOD?
- HOW DID THE SPREAD OF ISLAM AFFECT THE WORLD?
- WHAT IS THE QUR’AN?
- WHAT IS THE QUR’AN ABOUT?
- ARE THERE ANY OTHER SACRED SOURCES TO BE REFERRED FOR ISLAM?
- EXAMPLES OF THE PROPHET’S SAYINGS
- WHAT ARE THE ‘FIVE PILLARS’ OF ISLAM?
- DOES ISLAM TOLERATE OTHER BELIEFS?
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS THINK ABOUT JESUS?
- WHY IS THE FAMILY SO IMPORTANT TO MUSLIMS?
- WHAT ABOUT MUSLIM WOMEN?
- CAN A MUSLIM HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE?
- IS ISLAMIC MARRIAGE LIKE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS TREAT THE ELDERLY?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS VIEW DEATH?
- WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT WAR?
- WHAT ABOUT FOOD IN ISLAM?
- ISLAM IN THE UNITED STATES
- HOW DOES ISLAM GUARANTEE HUMAN RIGHTS?
Latest posts by Abdul Wakil Nikzad (see all)
- Son of distributor of anti-Islam film Fitna accepts Islam - April 21, 2014
- Jennifer Grout, American singer reverted to Islam - January 23, 2014
- Christmas (real) Facts – Halal or Haram - December 24, 2013
- The History and Tragedy of Karbala - November 10, 2013