Muslims believe in One Unique, Incomparable God; in the Angels created by Him; in
the prophets through whom His revelations were brought to mankind; in the Day of
Judgment and individual accountability for actions; in God’s complete authority over
human destiny and in life after death. Muslims believe in a chain of prophets starting
with Adam and including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses,
Aaron, David, Solomon, Elias, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus, peace be upon
them. But God’s final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message and a
summing-up of all that has gone before was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad
- WHAT IS ISLAM?
- WHO ARE THE MUSLIMS?
- HOW DOES SOMEONE BECOME A MUSLIM?
- WHAT DOES ‘ISLAM’ MEAN?
- WHY DOES ISLAM OFTEN SEEM STRANGE?
- DO ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE DIFFERENT ORIGINS?
- WHAT IS THE KA’ABAH?
- WHO IS MUHAMMAD?
- HOW DID MUHAMMAD BECOME A PROPHET AND A MESSENGER OF GOD?
- HOW DID THE SPREAD OF ISLAM AFFECT THE WORLD?
- WHAT IS THE QUR’AN?
- WHAT IS THE QUR’AN ABOUT?
- ARE THERE ANY OTHER SACRED SOURCES TO BE REFERRED FOR ISLAM?
- EXAMPLES OF THE PROPHET’S SAYINGS
- WHAT ARE THE ‘FIVE PILLARS’ OF ISLAM?
- DOES ISLAM TOLERATE OTHER BELIEFS?
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS THINK ABOUT JESUS?
- WHY IS THE FAMILY SO IMPORTANT TO MUSLIMS?
- WHAT ABOUT MUSLIM WOMEN?
- CAN A MUSLIM HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE?
- IS ISLAMIC MARRIAGE LIKE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS TREAT THE ELDERLY?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS VIEW DEATH?
- WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT WAR?
- WHAT ABOUT FOOD IN ISLAM?
- ISLAM IN THE UNITED STATES
- HOW DOES ISLAM GUARANTEE HUMAN RIGHTS?