What is Islam?
Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His
prophets to every people. For a fifth of the world’s population, Islam is both a religion
and a complete way of life. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and
forgiveness, and the majority have nothing to do with the extremely grave events
which have come to be associated with their faith.
- WHO ARE THE MUSLIMS?
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE?
- HOW DOES SOMEONE BECOME A MUSLIM?
- WHAT DOES ‘ISLAM’ MEAN?
- WHY DOES ISLAM OFTEN SEEM STRANGE?
- DO ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE DIFFERENT ORIGINS?
- WHAT IS THE KA’ABAH?
- WHO IS MUHAMMAD?
- HOW DID MUHAMMAD BECOME A PROPHET AND A MESSENGER OF GOD?
- HOW DID THE SPREAD OF ISLAM AFFECT THE WORLD?
- WHAT IS THE QUR’AN?
- WHAT IS THE QUR’AN ABOUT?
- ARE THERE ANY OTHER SACRED SOURCES TO BE REFERRED FOR ISLAM?
- EXAMPLES OF THE PROPHET’S SAYINGS
- WHAT ARE THE ‘FIVE PILLARS’ OF ISLAM?
- DOES ISLAM TOLERATE OTHER BELIEFS?
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS THINK ABOUT JESUS?
- WHY IS THE FAMILY SO IMPORTANT TO MUSLIMS?
- WHAT ABOUT MUSLIM WOMEN?
- CAN A MUSLIM HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE?
- IS ISLAMIC MARRIAGE LIKE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS TREAT THE ELDERLY?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS VIEW DEATH?
- WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT WAR?
- WHAT ABOUT FOOD IN ISLAM?
- ISLAM IN THE UNITED STATES
- HOW DOES ISLAM GUARANTEE HUMAN RIGHTS?
Latest posts by Abdul Wakil Nikzad (see all)
- Son of distributor of anti-Islam film Fitna accepts Islam - April 21, 2014
- Jennifer Grout, American singer reverted to Islam - January 23, 2014
- Christmas (real) Facts – Halal or Haram - December 24, 2013
- The History and Tragedy of Karbala - November 10, 2013