The Quran, the last revealed Word of God, is the prime source of every Muslim’s faith
and practice. It deals with all the subjects which concern us as human beings: wisdom,
doctrine, worship, and law, but its basic theme is the relationship between God and
His creatures. At the same time it provides guidelines for a just society, proper human
conduct and an equitable economic system.
- WHAT IS ISLAM?
- WHO ARE THE MUSLIMS?
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE?
- HOW DOES SOMEONE BECOME A MUSLIM?
- WHAT DOES ‘ISLAM’ MEAN?
- WHY DOES ISLAM OFTEN SEEM STRANGE?
- DO ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE DIFFERENT ORIGINS?
- WHAT IS THE KA’ABAH?
- WHO IS MUHAMMAD?
- HOW DID MUHAMMAD BECOME A PROPHET AND A MESSENGER OF GOD?
- HOW DID THE SPREAD OF ISLAM AFFECT THE WORLD?
- WHAT IS THE QUR’AN?
- ARE THERE ANY OTHER SACRED SOURCES TO BE REFERRED FOR ISLAM?
- EXAMPLES OF THE PROPHET’S SAYINGS
- WHAT ARE THE ‘FIVE PILLARS’ OF ISLAM?
- DOES ISLAM TOLERATE OTHER BELIEFS?
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS THINK ABOUT JESUS?
- WHY IS THE FAMILY SO IMPORTANT TO MUSLIMS?
- WHAT ABOUT MUSLIM WOMEN?
- CAN A MUSLIM HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE?
- IS ISLAMIC MARRIAGE LIKE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS TREAT THE ELDERLY?
- HOW DO MUSLIMS VIEW DEATH?
- WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT WAR?
- WHAT ABOUT FOOD IN ISLAM?
- ISLAM IN THE UNITED STATES
- HOW DOES ISLAM GUARANTEE HUMAN RIGHTS?
Latest posts by Abdul Wakil Nikzad (see all)
- Son of distributor of anti-Islam film Fitna accepts Islam - April 21, 2014
- Jennifer Grout, American singer reverted to Islam - January 23, 2014
- Christmas (real) Facts – Halal or Haram - December 24, 2013
- The History and Tragedy of Karbala - November 10, 2013